What a Chef's knife is for European kitchens, the Santoku is for Japan and the whole of Asia: so versatile in shape, weight and edge that it can be used for mincing and chopping herbs, vegetables and fruit as well as for preparing fish and meat. The sharp blade of a Santoku allows anything from regular to wafer-thin cuts - it is therefore now indispensable in kitchens all around the world.
- Blade length: 17cm. Blade width: 4.59cm
- Hollow Edge
- Half-bolster allows for the blade to be used and sharpened from tip to end.
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for exceptional and superior sharpness.
- Fully forged from a single piece of stainless steel (X50CrMoV15) hardened to 58° Rockwell.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Quality - Designed & manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- Knife sharpening service available in Australia.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing faults and defects.