The G-13 Carving Fork is made for Western style roasts. The sharp prongs will hold the joint in place whilst you carve. The rigid structure will allow you to control how you carve so that you have the perfect Sunday roast! The GLOBAL carving fork is made of the same materials as the regular G-Series items and has the same handle, so it is comfortable and easy use.
An alternative to the G-13 is the GF-24 which is a fully forged carving fork. Consider pairing with the G-3 carving knife for the perfect matching set.
- CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blade, edge retains razor sharpness and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
- Acute 15 Degree Cutting Edge, provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-C58.
- Smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
- Perfectly balanced handles precisely calibrated to offset the weight of the blade.
- Made in Japan
SKU - 79514