The G-4 18cm Oriental Cook's Knife is an oriental twist to our most popular G-2 blade. This knife is extremely versatile and ideal for cutting meat, poultry, fish and vegetables. The main difference to a standard Western cook's knife is the upwards curve of the cutting blade, which allows the knife to rock up and down on the cutting board, like a mezzaluna.
The G-4 is made from CROMOVA 18 stainless steel, specially developed by GLOBAL as it holds a razor-sharp edge and resists rust, stains and corrosion. Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58, each knife is carefully weighted by filling the handles with sand to achieve the optimum weight and perfect balance. Other unique features include its smooth contours and seamless construction which eliminates food and dirt traps offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene. The acute 15-degree angle cutting edge provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
The G-4 18cm Oriental Cook's also comes in a fluted version as the G-66 and in a smaller 11cm size as the GS-58.
- CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blade, edge retains razor sharpness and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
- Acute 15 Degree Cutting Edge, provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-C58.
- Smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
- Perfectly balanced handles precisely calibrated to offset the weight of the blade.
- Made in Japan
SKU - 79518